Friday, 15 May 2015

So, having a broken ankle sucks

....and it means that all your friends are out horse showing while you sit at home and sulk take excellent care of your broken limb.



In reality, I'm trying really hard not to be down about it, but it's not easy. This thing really kind of broke at the worst time. I'm trying to make the best out of it by doing amusing things like playing with digital ponies and doing adult coloring books per She Moved To Texas' suggestion, but... well, it's not exactly the same as playing with my ponies.  Hopefully I can go to visit them soonish, once I stop sleeping 21 hours out of the day.  (This is actually progress. Previously, I was sleeping 23.7 hours of the day.)

I miss my Rooster.

Anyway, at the risk of having this entire blog taken over by "waaaaah my ankle hurts" posts, I decided to start a blog about the whole broken ankle experience.  So, if you are super bored feel free to check it out.

12 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry you're having to deal with this :( It'll get better and this will all be past you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shattered my ankle playing roller derby. It TOTALLY SUCKS. Good luck with everything. Horse people always heal faster than normal people, if that helps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry you're dealing w this right now... What a bummer :( hopefully it'll be better before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh this sucks so much :( hope you heal quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh, that's so ick! I hope your ankle heals up quickly for you... I had a broken elbow from a horse-turning-me-into-a-lawn-dart incident two years ago and it sure isn't any fun. :(

    bonita of A Riding Habit

    ReplyDelete
  6. It seems that you broke your ankle really bad.When will you have your cast removed?I was in a cast too.I broke my wrist and thumb playing soccer.I had my third cast cut off 5 months ago.Have a full and speedy recovery.Hope you feel better and you dont have any pain.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It seems that you broke your ankle really bad.When will you have your cast removed?I was in a cast too.I broke my wrist and thumb playing soccer.I had my third cast cut off 5 months ago.Have a full and speedy recovery.Hope you feel better and you dont have any pain.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sending healing vibes to your ankle!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Boo for broken ankles! Hope you are feeling a bit better now.
    https://adventuresofarerider.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Broken ankles can be very disruptive, since it cuts right into one’s mobility. Recovery can be very boring, but resting up is an unavoidable requirement if you want to get better quickly. In any case, I wish you the best, and I hope that you are able to walk out of this situation soon. Take care!

    Natasha Shelton @ CCOE

    ReplyDelete